Thursday, September 13, 2007

Exciting!

I finished my cakes this morning and was very pleased with how they turned out! I had a small problem with the icing being a little runny (I think it is the humidity), but in the long run they turned out good! SO without further ado here they are:

I am trying to talk Austin into doing a Scooby Doo birthday party for his birthday...so I made this cake *just in case*. It is a vanilla cake with buttercream icing.


I made the royal icing flowers and leaves last week and decided to make a cake showing them off. It is a white cake with buttercream icing and royal icing flowers.

Now for more exciting news! Austin debuted as catcher tonight! He was SOOOOO excited. I am so proud of him. He and my husband have been practicing and he is really working hard at being a good catcher...here are a couple of action shots with him in his duds!


1 comment:

Amber said...

Love the cakes and the pics of Austin! SOrry I'm so late catching up on your blog!