Sunday, May 18, 2014

Almost done!

With the end of the year quickly approaching, I have been super busy at school with projects, grades, and all the activities at the end of the school year. I worked late and finished almost all of it, so it didn't leave much time for fun activities. I have also had trouble sleeping for various reasons. Last night was no exception. I couldn't sleep, but instead of just laying there, I got up and did a little scrapping. I got three layouts completed!

My first layout documents a tradition. After September 11th, people lit candles in the windows in remembrance. We have continued to do this every year. While we don't have space to put candles in the window, we put them out on the porch. Austin loves this tradition and tries to find as many candles as he can. The layout uses Basic Grey Persimmon line.
 
My second layout is of a Vanderbilt Football game that BJ and Austin went to. They love to go to games :) This was made using Lily Bee Design's Harvest Market Papers.



My third and final layout is from Austin's birthday dinner. It is also made using Lily Bee Design's Harvest Market Line.
 
Thanks for looking!!!

Now I just need to figure out what I want to do today. Do I clean? Do I read? Do I scrap? or Do I enjoy simply doing nothing?
 

No comments: