Monday, March 24, 2014

Monday, Monday, so good to me

Normally, I hate Mondays, but with Spring Break last week it felt good to get back in a routine. That and the Starbucks run this morning really perked me up. I feel like I got so much accomplished (I still have a ridiculously long list of things to do, but I am still happy with the accomplishments of today). I worked, went out to dinner with the boys, and then came home and worked around the house. I have been having a problem with acne here lately (read TERRIBLE). Anywho, BJ found a new product for me to use. It is called Murad. Will let you know how it works out! Of course, with all the work and the lovely sunshine, the day was over way too quickly. I finished a new layout, but will have to wait until tomorrow to take pictures of it. Hopefully tomorrow, my schedule will find some time for some relaxation in my craft room. Until then...I hope you had a magnificent Monday :)

No comments: