Sunday, February 24, 2008

What

happened to February. Can you believe that we are less that a week away from March? Yikes! Does life ever slow down? Sometimes I think it would be great to be like the Amish in that they live each day as it comes. They work hard, but then again they live a much slower way of life. Ahh...maybe someday it will slow down, but with Spring quickly approaching...I am seeing Spring Break, Easter, Baseball games, field trips, and vacations coming and it seems like it is on a train going full speed ahead. I hope each of you is trying to take some time for yourselves. I did just that this weekend. Our county schools were closed due to illness on Thurs and Fri. so Austin and I grabbed our suitcase and went to visit my parents. We had a blast. He got to visit with my parents, my brother, and his friend and I got to spend time with my FABULOUS friends and even went to a crop with Scrapbook Warehouse (the store I design for). I had so much fun and got 7 layouts and a rockin nametag completed. Now that I am home I am exhausted and am going to crawl in the bed so I have some shread of hope to get out of the bed and get to work in the morning! I will post pics of my layouts later this week! I hope everyone has a FABULOUS last week of Feb!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

cant wait to see your pics! sounds like you guys had a fun weekend!